Thursday, September 17, 2009

Vlog Review! Woop!

I took it upon myself to review Rick's 10 Ten Movie's vlog entry. One thing that struck me about the video (aside from his camera working just fine) was the relatively smooth transitions between the trailers/clips for each film and Rick's discussion of them. Initially, I was not looking forward to seeing an entire vlog entry without any video accompaniment, but my fears were quickly put to rest.

For the most part, I enjoyed the vlog, and also agree with most of the assessments (based on what I've seen myself). The only thing I desparately wished was different was Rick announcing the title of the movie before the trailer played. It was a sort of awkward transition when one movie blurb would finish, and then Rick's face would fade out into another trailer without any pretense. Barring that, I enjoyed the vlog. Looking forward to the end of year list!

No comments:

Post a Comment